Step 2: Pirates Net & Student Email
All MJC Students have access to PiratesNet, our student portal which will allow you to register for classes, check your grades, pay fees, and much more.
棋牌神手官网MJC students also receive an email account through Microsoft Office 365. This includes the full suite of Microsoft Office programs.
棋牌神手官网Your student email account is your link to Modesto Junior College professors, departments, and other students! Student email addresses will be used by faculty to contact students enrolled in their classes and for college staff to inform you of important announcements like your registration dates and times, payment dates, financial aid, class cancellations, new class offerings and more. Make sure you check it regularly.
Your account will have a 5GB mailbox size and a 10MB attachment limit. You may use this account to easily send and receive messages, manage your calendar, and track contacts. Your email account is web-based and can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection.
Log into PiratesNet
- Visit PiratesNet, by clicking the icon on dqchuangye.com.
- Click the "Log In" link in the top right corner.
- Your user-name is your w number, and if this is the first time you're logging in, your password is your 6 digit birth date. The first time you log in, you will be asked to change your password.
Log into your student email account
- Once your application to MJC has been processed, you will receive an email to your personal email address which you entered on the application. The email will contain your new student email address and a link to a page which will allow you to set a password for your account.
- Follow the link and set a password for your account
- You can log in to your account anytime, anywhere by visiting or clicking the icon on dqchuangye.com and entering your email address and password.