Community Education offers classes and trips that are not-for-credit. They are open to everyone. You can learn a new skill, craft, computers, or take a day trip - or an extended trip. We have adult classes and children's classes - something for everyone!
NOTE: There will be an additional $5 Registration Fee charged for any registration (excluding Trips and Motorcycle Training classes) for ANY (phone, in person, fax, mail) registration that is not done at www.mjc4life.org.
棋牌神手官网How to Register for a Course
- Go to our website -
- Once at that site, select "courses" from left hand navigation bar. Find the category/subcategory for your class and select. (Tip: if a class you are looking for doesn't seem to fit a specific category you will probably find it under Lifestyle/Personal Interest). OR
- Select Search from the left hand navigation bar and type a word in the title in the Course field. To see the description and class information click on the title. We have many new and fun classes available to choose from.
- Once you find the class you want to register for, click "add to cart" on the right hand side of the course description.
- You will then be able to pay for the classes in your cart and by using a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, credit card or debit card.
棋牌神手官网You can continue to add additional classes to your cart - then check out see the right hand side of screen. If you have previously registered through this site enter your user name and password (call our office at (209) 575-6063 if you have forgotten either one) or if you are new to this site, click on "new student profile" and fill in the fields.
SPRING 2020 Trips - NO TRIPS IN SPRING
SPRING 2020 OFFICE HOURS - CURRENTLY CLOSED
MODESTO JUNIOR COLLEGE CLOSED
Dear MJC Community Education Students,
in response to the current situation, MJC is announcing the following:
At this time college offices will remain closed through the end of spring semester at which time campus leadership will revisit updated guidelines.
- When a return to campus becomes possible we will immediately notify all students, employees and community members.
- MJC regular classes are now in remote learning mode.
Full refunds will be issued for classes that have not yet started. Students enrolled in classes that are in progress will have the option to consider class make-up dates, partial refunds or full refunds if applicable.
As stated by MJC President James L.J. Houpis, Ph.D, "During this critical time, please take care of yourselves. Rest, exercise, stay hydrated, and please use the resources available to you. Be sure to comply with Governor Newsom's Stay at Home order so we can return to a face to face world. While today may be hard to face, I am confident, that tomorrow and the days that follow will see us overcome this crisis."
We encourage you to visit the following link for daily updates on the college and public information on Coronavirus developments in our County.http://www.dqchuangye.com/news/coronavirus2020.php
Please do not hesitate to contact us during regular office hours if you have any questions, we are currently working remotely. We can be reached at , or leave a message at (209) 575-6063.
Spring 2020 Catalog
棋牌神手官网Manager, Community Education & Contract Programs
棋牌神手官网Community Education Specialist
Vicki Vander Veen
Program Technician [Travel Programs]
Community Education Specialist