Online Faculty Resources
24/7 Faculty Canvas Helpline
- 209-575-7763 (regular MJC business hours)
- 844-303-8280 (all night and weekends)
Getting Started With Canvas
- (10 Minute Video)
Other Canvas Guides
- (a quick "how-to" list)
- (excellent video resources)
- (most courses should have this pre-installed)
The will teach you course design skills, show you how to improve your student success and retention rates, and give you tips and tricks for making the most of our learning management system and new media.
combines multiple, free community college resources in one location and is sponsored by the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office.
is sponsored by the Foundation for California Community Colleges and offers steeply discounted software for students and faculty.
Canvas is very "Googleable." If you don't see what you need here, search for it online and you will likely find what you're looking for.
Workshops & Training
Regular Effective Contact
More How-to Videos
How do I ...
Other Resources at MJC
- Instructional Continuity
- Request a Sandbox Shell Anyone needing a "sandbox" Canvas shell for experimentation purposes should use the link below. Sandbox shells are never populated with students, but the content can be easily copied to a "real" production shell. This form is for MJC faculty only.
- MJC Distance Education Committee